Monday, March 22, 2010

What NOT to Do On A Date

Ok guys, this is a Public Service Announcement for all you men out there on the things you can do on a date that will definitely preclude you from getting laid. All the points I am about to make happened to me last night on what may have been the worst date I have ever been on.

1) Forget your wallet/cash. I mean, you would think I wouldn't even have to list this one but apparently I do.

2) Take a sip of your date's drink before she takes one with out asking.

3) Take a bite of your date's food without asking before she takes a bite.

4) Ask your date to modify HER food order (that she's paying for) in order to accommodate YOUR culinary desires.

5) Blow your nose like a trombone at the dinner table and place the dirty napkin on the table without so much as an apology.

6) Wear a Guess watch (or Fossil for that matter)

7) Talk about how Banana Republic, Zara and H & M are your favorites stores.

If you do any of these things your date will most likely do what I did and run for the hills. Did I mention this guy is a 41yr old CEO of a big corporation with an MBA from Harvard?

No comments:

Post a Comment