Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The S.S.R. (Secret Sexual Relationship)

The other day I heard from an old acquaintance I hadn't heard from in awhile and it made me think about how throughout the majority of my sexual life I have always had at least one SSR (Secret Sexual Relationship) which then made me wonder if most women are like me or if I am some sort of female anomaly. My feeling is that as people, we like to have things for ourselves that nobody else knows about. For me in particular, this 'secret life' has always manifested it sexually which brings me to this acquaintance of mine who is one of a few that would fit into this category. This particular gentleman I met over 4 years ago. He is absolutely brilliant--a professor at an Ivy league university and renowned author. He made his desire for me quite apparent early on but I thwarted his advances and developed a strange friendship that nobody really knows about. Since then we have remained in casual contact but for some reason he has manifested a slight obsession with my bum over the years; specifically, having a picture of it in a thong for him to cherish forever. Every time I talk to The Professor it is the same cat and mouse game. He would beg me for my derriere but offer nothing in return. Finally the other day, things took a turn. He IM'd me to talk about his girlfriend and a burlesque dancer that he was lusting after on the side when inevitably the conversation turned to this picture he has been lusting after for years. I eventually told him that I would be willing to make a transaction but it would have to be on the barter system--why does he get something he lusts after if I don't? He suggested buying me the thong to wear in the picture so I counter-suggested a sexy little number at Agent Provocateur I have had my eye on for some time now called The Playsuit. I sent him a link to the picture and he went NUTS--ordering it immediately for me on one condition: I wear it and FILM myself for 30 minutes rubbing oil on my ass while bending over and basically just giving the camera a half hour ass shot.

AGREED!

I will have this hot piece of come-fuck-my-brains-out lingerie in my possession within the next week: http://www.agentprovocateur.com/lingerie/playsuits/info/hornette-playsuit~pink

Makes you wonder where the world be without a barter system and The S.S.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment