Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blow Job Betty

I am really good at giving head. I mean, I am absolutely cum-squirtingly phenomenal at tickling the pickle. Of course I'm aware every girl thinks this but I KNOW it...and sometimes I like to give head just to remind myself how good I am and because to be honest, I fucking love it. Which brings me to my next tale of Ay Carumba the Crazy Cuban. I met A.C.C.C. a few years ago when I was really into S & M and Adult Friendfinder. We developed a flirtation mostly because he is funny as hell and partially because I thought I could get him to beat my ass good. Unfortunately for me he had a crazy girlfriend at the time...I mean Glenn Close boil-your-bunny-crazy so I kept my distance for a bit. A few weeks go by with A.C.C.C. texting me to come over, talking about spanking me with random kitchen utensils and I hold out telling him I know his girl will knife me if she ever finds out we did anything. One night he tells me that they had a big blow out and she left for the East coast then asks me to come over and go to Norcal with him in the morning for a fun weekend trip. Always one for spontaneity and a good story, I hightailed it over to his place without a second thought. At this point, A.C.C.C. has no clue what to do with me. I have mind-fucked him beyond knowing how to try to fuck me like a normal person so we end up just smoking some pot and watching a movie when his phone starts incessantly vibrating and guess who it is...Glen Close 2.0 in stalker mode. He keeps hitting the ignore button when out of the blue asks me for a blow job. It takes me no time to know what I am going to do next. I look him dead in the eyes and tell him that I will spit shine the fuck out of his cock on one condition. At this point, hearing the words "spit shine" and "cock" in the same sentence have already made his eyes glaze and I know A.C.C.C is putty in my hands. I go on to tell him that I will give him the best blow job of his life only if he answers Glen Close 2.0's call and I will only suck on it while he talks to her. Literally 5 seconds later his phone buzzes--let me tell you, the man answered that phone like Ed McMahon was on the other end holding a million dollar check! He could barely get a greeting out to her before I was on my knees unzipping his pants. He was rock hard and ready so I went to TOWN. I could hear her on the phone apologizing, saying she wants to make up and all he could do with say "mmmmmhmmmmm". The more she begged the harder I sucked. He kept it going right until he was about to cum and quickly got off the phone with her in order to focus on blowing his load down my hatch. As soon as he said bye, I looked up mid suck/stroke and stopped dead.

A.C.C.C.: "What the fuck?!"
Me: "I told you I would suck it only as long as you were on the phone with her."
A.C.C.C.: "But I was about to explode, you can't just stop!!!"
Me: "We had a deal, sorry."
A.C.C.C.: "So what the fuck am I supposed to do now?!"
Me: "Call her back and you can cum in my mouth."
A.C.C.C.: "You want me to call her back for no reason so I can cum down your throat?"
Me: "That's exactly right."

Within 2 minutes I had A.C.C.C.'s cum shooting down my throat as he squeezed out an "I love you" to Glen Close 2.0.

What a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment